Linked Data Explorer
Botany for gardeners
- "A bestseller since its debut in 1990, this indispensable and handy reference has now been expanded and updated to include an appendix on plant taxonomy and a comprehensive index. Two dozen new photos and illustrations make this new edition even richer with information. Its convenient paperback format makes it easy to carry and access, whether you are in or out of the garden. An essential overview of the science behind plants for beginning and advanced gardeners alike.~Amazon product description."
- "Presents an introduction to the science of botany written specifically for gardeners and horticulturists, focusing on flowering plants or angiosperms, the largest group in the plant kingdom, and gymnosperms, plants that produce seeds in the open spaces of cones."
- "Electronic books"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Botany for gardeners"@en
- "Botany for gardeners"
- "Botany for gardeners an introduction and guide"
- "Botany for gardeners an introduction guide"@en
- "Botany for gardeners : an introduction and guide"@en
- "Botany for gardeners : an introduction and guide"