Linked Data Explorer
- "Ray Bradbury is the most anthologized short story writer in the world today. Every year, his New York agent sells between 300-500 stories for use in various popular are literary collections, both here and overseas. Despite the fact that his output has significantly diminished during the last 10 years, Bradbury's popularity remains an all-time high. Fahrenheit 451 and The Illustrated Man, had been made into movies, and many of his stories have reached the screen in other forms. Bradbury was the first of a humanistic science fiction writers to attain widespread recognition. Publication of his most famous collection of stories, The Martian Chronicles, confirmed that position as a leading exponent of gadgetless science fiction. Dr. Slusser provides a complete survey of Bradbury's work, from his first story, Pendulum to his latest collection, Long After Midnight, published by Knopf in 1976."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Bradbury chronicles"@en
- "The Bradbury chronicles"
- "The Bradbury chronicles"@en