Linked Data Explorer
Israel--a nation is born with Abba Eban, a personal witness. Part 4
- "Nation is born with Abba Eban, a personal witness"
- "A look at the events surrounding the Six-Day War of 1967. Eban, now Foreign Minister, attempts to create an international maritime force to break Nasser's blockade of the straits of Tiran. When this fails, Israel is forced to fight alone. The ensuing Six-Day War changes Israel immensely, bringing Israel more territory to rule and reuniting the divided city of Jerusalem. Postwar attempts to achieve peace fail, and a war of attrition is waged."
- "Documentary television programs"
- "Nonfiction television programs"
- "Television mini-series"
- "Israel--a nation is born with Abba Eban, a personal witness. Part 4"