Linked Data Explorer
- "Deux jeunes rebelles se rencontrent alors qu'ils sortent tous les soirs clandestinement dessiner sur les murs malgré la dictature... Romanesque mais aussi un brin complaisant et esthétisant..."
- "Society has been devastated by a war that has lasted for 13 years, and the new rulers have made self expression illegal in their desperate attempt to maintain order."
- "In a futuristic society, following a long war, civil liberties have been curtailed. Theo and Elia are two young graffiti artists who work secretly by night and fall in love. When Elia is arrested, Theo tries to have himself arrested in order to help her. Complicating matters is the fact that Theo's brother works for the authoritarian government."
- "Foreign films"
- "Feature films"
- "fiction dramatique (fiction)"
- "Science fiction films"
- "Motion pictures, French"
- "Dystopian films"
- "Film adaptations"
- "Fiction films"
- "Foreign language films"
- "fiction de science fiction (fiction)"