Linked Data Explorer
The literary guide to the Bible
- "This literary guide leads the reader toward an understanding and appreciation of a book that has shaped the minds of men and women for two millenia and more. Provides an analysis of the Bible's structures, themes, narrative techniques and poetic forms. 1 line illustration. Rediscover the incomparable literary richness and strength of a book that all of us live with an many of us live by. An international team of renowned scholars, assembled by two leading literary critics, offers a book-by-book guide through the Old and New Testaments as well as general essays on the Bible as a whole, providing an enticing reintroduction to a work that has shaped our language and thought for thousands of years."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Electronic books"
- "The literary guide to the Bible"@en
- "The literary guide to the Bible"
- "The Literary Guide to the Bible"
- "The Literary guide to the Bible"@en
- "The literary guide to the bible"
- "The Literary guide to the Bible"