Linked Data Explorer
Muhammad Ali in Chicago Anne Baxter in New York. Herbert Block in Washington D.C. Theodore Bikel in New York
- "Anne Baxter in New York: An interview with the actress and granddaughter of architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Topics covered include her Broadway debut at the age of 13, an Oscar for The Razor's Edge and a nomination for All About Eve, the difficulties of musical theater, the writing of Noel Coward, and working with famous actors such as John Barrymore."
- "Theodore Bikel in New York: An interview with the actor, folk singer, composer, author, photographer and political activist. He discusses coming to America after leaving Vienna, Austria for Palestine. He also discusses the power of language and of learning different languages, his acting, folk music, the importance of politics and liberty."
- "Muhammad Ali in Chicago: An interview with the world-champion boxer. Topics covered include his influences, his conversion to the Muslim religion, training and performing in the boxing ring, and his arrest and subsequent court trials for being a conscientious objector during the Vietnam War. Additionally, Ali reads his poem, "Truth.""
- "Herbert Block in Washington D.C.: An interview with the Washington Post editorial cartoonist. He discusses his beginning attempts at cartooning, how to be critical of politicians, and the overall reaction to his cartoons by the politicians in Washington."
- "Muhammad Ali in Chicago Anne Baxter in New York. Herbert Block in Washington D.C. Theodore Bikel in New York"