Linked Data Explorer
Great Gilly Hopkins
- "Great Gilly Hopkins: an eleven-year-old child foster child tries to cope with her longings and fears as she schemes to get to California, where her real mother is living."
- "Bridge to Terabithia: ten-year-old Jess meets a new friend who teaches him the beauty of his own imagination as they rule over their own imaginary kingdom and shows him the depth of his own strength when tragedy strikes."
- "A collection of three classics, two of them Newbery Award Medal winners, and one a National Book Award winner by highly acclaimed author Katherine Paterson."
- "Jacob have I loved: Sara Louise has always felt eclipsed by her beautiful and charming twin sister. Working on her father's fishing boat, she finds a sense of peace as she struggles to find her own identity."
- "Juvenile works."
- "Juvenile works"
- "Great Gilly Hopkins"
- "Jacob have I loved"
- "Bridge to Terabithia"
- "Katherine Paterson treasury /"