Linked Data Explorer
Towards a new paradigm in monetary economics
- ""Expanding upon the literature of new institutional economics, the first part of this study stresses the significance of imperfections in information, bankruptcy and banks. The second part examines the policy implications of the new paradigm emphasizing loanable fund demand and supply, and demonstrates its relevance to our understanding of two recent historical episodes--the East Asian financial crisis and the 1991 U.S. recession and subsequent recovery and boom." http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/cam051/2004299948.html."
- "Tong wang huo bi jing ji xue de xin fan shi"
- "Towards a New Paradigm in Monetary Economics"
- "Towards a new paradigm in monetary economics"@en
- "Towards a new paradigm in monetary economics"