Linked Data Explorer
Austism journey through art
- ""A mother's love and a boy's journey from the darkness of brain damage and autism to the light that is his life today -- as an acclaimed artist. An intensely heartwarming story that is ultimately about the triumph and strength of the human spirit." -- Container."
- ""Using a combination of home movies and interviews with Chris and other family members, this program, filmed by Chris's brother, is a multilayered tale of three generations coping with bipolar disorder and autism. Chris has gone on to become an acclaimed artist, his creative expression triggered by the death of his father--whom he imagines to be playing cards with Nixon in the hereafter"--Container."
- "Tom Murray tells the story of his autistic brother, Chris Murray in this documentary about the tragedy and triumph of a family, the enduring love of a mother and her fierce determination that her little boy attain every ounce of potential that she was convinced he possessed."
- "DVD-Video discs."
- "Biographical films."
- "Documentary films."
- "Nonfiction films."
- "Feature films"
- "Video recordings for the hearing impaired."
- "Feature films."
- "Austism journey through art"
- "Dad's in heaven with Nixon"