Linked Data Explorer
SiGe heterojunction bipolar transistors
- "Silicon-germanium heterojunction bipolar transistors"
- "Silicon-germanium heterojunction bipolar transistors"@en
- "Remarkable developments in bipolar technology over the past decade have seen the silicongermanium heterojunction bipolar transistor (SiGe HBT) emerge from research labs to enter production in radio frequency technologies. These developments have allowed SiGe BiCMOS transistors to address high-frequency wireless and optical communications applications that were previously only possible in III/V and II/VI devices. This book brings together for the first time all the new developments and describes in a unified manner the physics, materials science and technology of silicon bipolar transistors and SiGe HBTs.Featuring:*Basic device physics concepts presented in a simple and concise way.*All the key technology innovations in detail, including polysilicon emitters, selective implanted collectors, selective and differential SiGe(C) epitaxy, and technology case studies.*Compact models of bipolar transistors, including Gummel Poon, Mextram and VBIC.*Overall bipolar technology, device and circuit optimisation.SiGe Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors is an essential tool for practising process engineers and integrated circuit designers in the semiconductor, optical communications and wireless communications industries. University researchers, scientists and postgraduates students in microelectronics, semiconductors and electronic engineering will find this book an invaluable reference.Professor Ashburn has worked as an industrial engineer, a consultant and a university professor and has accumulated a wealth of practical knowledge for incorporation in this book"
- "SiGe heterojunction bipolar transistors"
- "SiGe heterojunction bipolar transistors"@en
- "SiGe Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors"