Linked Data Explorer
Family Therapy: an overview
- "In this revision of their best-selling book, Irene and Herbert Goldenberg chronicle the history, development, training, research, and interventions of the field of family therapy, including a basic introduction to family systems theory and the family life cycle framework. Case studies (with transcripts of actual therapy sessions) bring theory to life."
- "Family Therapy: an overview"@en
- "Family therapy an overview"@en
- "Family therapy : an overview"@en
- "Family therapy : an overview"