Linked Data Explorer
- "William Faulkner is one of America's most highly regarded novelists. This volume of new critical essays examines The sound and the fury, Light in August, As I lay dying, Absalom, Absalom!, and other key works by this preeminent writer of the twentieth century."
- "Examines the life and work of twentieth-century American author William Faulkner, featuring a biographical profile, critical analysis of the themes, symbols, and ideas in his writing, a selection of critical essays, a chronology, and references."
- "Includes a biography of Faulkner plus critical studies of three of his novels."
- "This book presents biographical, critical, and bibliographical information on William Faulkner's short stories, including "Barn Burning," "A Rose for Emily," and others."
- "Essays examine Faulkner's style and themes in The Sound and the Fury, Light in August, The Unvanquished, Absalom, Absalom!, and As I Lay Dying, and are accompanied by a brief chronology of the author's life."
- "Study guides"@en
- "Study guides"
- "Handbooks and manuals"@en
- "Handbooks and manuals"
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Handbooks, manuals, etc"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "William Faulkner"
- "William Faulkner"@en
- "William Faulkner : comprehensive research and study guide"
- "William faulkner"@en