Linked Data Explorer
The late novels of Eudora Welty
- "The Late Novels of Eudora Welty offers readings of two of the works considered to be Welty's most exciting both in innovative technique and postmodern existential statement. Fourteen new essays by internationally distinguished critics of Southern literature provide focused appraisals of Welty's last two novels: Losing Battles (1970), a provocative experiment in narration, and Pulitzer Prize-winning The Optimist's Daughter (1972), a profound comment on our time."
- "Powieść amerykańska"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "The late novels of Eudora Welty"@en
- "The late novels of Eudora Welty"