Linked Data Explorer
Linear programming and extensions. --
- "The linear programming concept; Origins and influences; Formulating a linear programming model; Linear equation and inequality systems; The simplex method; Proof of the simplex algorithm and the duality theorem; The geometry of linear programs; Pivoting, vector spaces, matrices, and inverses; The simplex method using multipliers; Finiteness of the simplex method under perturbation; Variants of the simplex algorithm; The price concept in linear programming; Games and linear programs; The classical transportation problem; Optimal assignment and other distribution problems; The transshipment problem; Networks and the transshipment problem; Variables with upper bounds; Maximal flows in networks; The primal-dual method for transportation problems; The weighted distribution problem; Programs with variable coefficients; A decomposition principle for linear programs; Convex programming; Uncertainty; Discrete variable extremum problems; Stigler's nutrition model: an example of formulation and solution; The allocation of aircraft to routes under uncertain demand."
- "Linear Programming and Exteresions"
- "Linear programming and extensions. --"@en
- "Linear programming and extensions. A report prepared for U.S. Air Force Project Rand"
- "Linear Programming and Extensions, By George B. Dantzig"@en
- "Linear programming and extensions : by George B. Dantzig"@en
- "LINEAR PROGRAMMING AND EXTENSIONS"
- "Linar programming and extensions"
- "Linear Programming and extensions"
- "Linear programming and extensions : by george B. Dantzig"
- "Linear programing and extensions"
- "Linear programming extensions"
- "Linear programming and extensions"@en
- "Linear programming and extensions"