Linked Data Explorer
Caring for the vulnerable : perspectives in nursing theory, practice, and research
- "Within an expanding field of study in both undergraduate and graduate nursing curricula, this Third Edition explores vulnerability from the perspective of individuals, groups, communities, and populations while addressing how vulnerability affects nurses, nursing, and nursing care. This new edition presents a basic structure for caring for the vulnerable with the ultimate goal of providing culturally competent care. Theoretical and research chapters progress towards others offering meaningful learning experiences for both nursing students and practitioners. Further, since nurses are the crucial link between those who are vulnerable and those with access to solutions, this text provides ideas for how nurses might advocate for the vulnerable on a policy level. Written specifically for nurses by nurses, this Third Edition is a timely and necessary response to the culturally diverse, vulnerable populations for whom nurses must provide appropriate and precise care."
- "Cross-cultural studies"@en
- "Cross-cultural studies"
- "Caring for the vulnerable : perspectives in nursing theory, practice, and research"
- "Caring for the vulnerable : perspectives in nursing theory, practice, and research"@en
- "Caring for the vulnerable perspectives in nursing theory, practice, and research"@en