Linked Data Explorer
Race Class and Gender in the United States
- "This combination of individual stories, essays, and critical analyses effectively introduces students to the complexity of race, class, gender, and sexuality in the United States and illustrates how these categories operate and interact in society. Themes of identity, power, and change are examined from many different perspectives and voices."
- ""Race, Class, and Gender in the United States: An Integrated Study, Third Edition, offer students a balanced collection of current essays that explore the complex interactions among members of American society. Regarded as the definitive integrated study of contemporary race, class and gender issues, it provides students with an outstanding springboard for class discussion and critical inquiry. The Third Edition places greater emphasis on male gender issues and contains new coverage of class issues and hetersexism."--Back cover."
- "Race Class and Gender in the United States"@en
- "Race, class, and gender in the United States : an integrated study"
- "Race, class, and gender in the United States : an integrated study"@en
- "Race, class, and gender in the United States"
- "Race, class, and gender in the United States"@en