Linked Data Explorer
The U.S.A.F. at war, and stress on the high command.
- "The commander of a fighter squadron must make difficult decisions involving sending men off to meet their deaths on bombing missions."
- "The U.S.A.F. at war, and stress on the high command."@en
- "General Casey of the U.S. Army Air Forces in England must fight congressional representatives and his own chain of command to be allowed to complete an important mission."@en
- "World War II drama about an air force general who knows that in order to win the war he must send his men on suicide missions over Germany."
- "World War II air war drama from the point of view of those in high command."@en
- "WWII air war drama from the point of view of the high command. Clark Gable plays an air force general who must send off young men to certain death to achieve strategic victory."@en
- "America's Flying Fortresses are marvels of airborne fury, raining hell in daring WW II bombing runs over Germany. When the Nazis develop a startling secret weapon - jet fighters- one determined U.S. general realizes that Allied victory depends on destroying the jet factories. Even if scores of Fortresses and their crews perish in the attempt. Even if the brass fights him every blood-soaked inch of the way."@en
- "The commander of a fighter squadron must make difficulty descisions involving sending men off to meet their deaths on bombing misisons."
- "Film adaptations"@en
- "Feature films"@en
- "Adventure films"@en
- "Video recordings for the hearing impaired"@en
- "War films"@en
- "Command decision"@en
- "Command decision"
- "Command decision film"