Linked Data Explorer
Oil, water and climate an introduction
- ""Today's oil and gas are at record prices, and yet global energy demand is increasing because of population and economic development pressures. Climate change, resulting in large part from the burning of fossil fuels, is exacerbating the impact of the accelerated exploitation of our natural resources. Therefore, anxieties over energy, water, and climate security are at an all-time high. Global action is needed now to address this set of urgent challenges and to avoid putting the future of our civilization at risk. This book examines the powerful interconnections that link energy, water, climate, and population, exploring viable options in addressing these issues collectively. Difficult political decisions and major reforms in resource governance, policies, market forces, and use are needed, and this book provides excellent introductory material to enable readers to begin to understand and address these problems."--Résumé de l'éditeur."
- "Oil, water, and climate : an introduction"
- "Oil, water and climate an introduction"@en
- "Oil, Water, and Climate An Introduction"
- "Oil, water and climate : an introduction"