Linked Data Explorer
Fortran 95 handbook complete ISO/ANSI reference
- "Fortran ninety-five handbook"
- "Fortran ninety-five handbook"@en
- "The Fortran 95 Handbook, a comprehensive reference work for the Fortran Programmer and Implementor, contains a complete description of the Fortran 95 programming language. The chapters follow the same sequence of topics as the Fortran 95 standard, but contain a more thorough and informal explanation of the language's features and many more examples. Appendices describe all the intrinsic features, the deprecated features, and the complete syntax of the language. In addition to an unusually thorough topical index, there is an index of examples. Major new features added in Fortran 95 are the FORALL statement and construct, pure and elemental procedures, and structure and pointer default initialization."
- "Fortran 95 handbook complete ISO/ANSI reference"@en
- "Fortran 95 handbook : complete ISO/ANSI reference"