Linked Data Explorer
Zwingli an introduction to his thought
- "Introduction to his thought"
- "This book, by a leading Reformation scholar, is the only comprehensive introduction to Zwingli's thought for the student and general reader. In it Professor Stephens discusses the main areas of debate in Zwingli studies, and engages with a variety of interpretations of Zwingli. In the opening chapters he places Zwingli in the context of Zurich and Switzerland in the sixteenth century, describes the various influences on Zwingli's development, and outlines his life as a reformer. There follow two chapters which introduce the main themes in Zwingli's thought, and these are related both to the life and work of the man himself as well as to the views of other reformers. A final chapter considers Zwingli as a reformer and theologian. Here, and elsewhere in the book, Professor Stephens points to Zwingli's relevance today. There is a short glossary of theological terms."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Zwingli an introduction to his thought"
- "Zwingli an introduction to his thought"@en
- "Zwingli : an introduction to his thought"
- "Zwingli : an introduction to his thought"@en
- "Zwingli : An introduction to his thought"
- "Zwingli : An Introd. to His Thought"
- "Zwingli An Introduction to His Thought"