Linked Data Explorer
Life on air memoirs of a broadcaster
- "Sir David Attenborough is Britain's best-known natural history film-maker. His career as a naturalist and broadcaster has spanned nearly six decades, and in this volume of memoirs Sir David tells stories of the people and animals he has met and the places he has visited."
- "David Attenborough's career as a naturalist and broadcaster has spanned almost five decades and over the last 25 years he has become a leading natural history programme maker. He describes the people and animals he has met, and the places he has been."
- "BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY: FILM, TELEVISION, MUSIC, THEATRE. David Attenborough reads his revised and updated edition of "The Sunday Times" bestseller. David Attenborough is one of the most influential, admired and best-liked figures in television. When, aged 26, he applied for a job in the BBC - which then meant radio - he was promptly turned down. But someone saw his rejected letter application and asked, would he like to try television? He would, and almost 60 years later he is still at it. Elegantly told and often very funny, his story includes how he introduced colour television to Britain, and the background to his epic series, such as "Life on Earth" and "Life in Cold Blood." 'Attenborough's familiar voice comes through in every line, his curiosity as sharp today as it was when he started in broadcasting...' - "Daily Telegraph." 'What shines through most of all is his enthusiasm...' - "Sunday Telegraph." This is a complete and unabridged reading by David Attenborough."
- "Life on air"
- "Life on air : memoirs of a broadcaster/ David Attenborough"
- "Life on air memoirs of a broadcaster"@en
- "Life on Air"
- "Life on air : life of a broadcaster"
- "Life on air : memoirs of a broadcaster"@en
- "Life on air : memoirs of a broadcaster"