Linked Data Explorer
Stuff happens : a play
Drama based on the events leading up to the Iraq War in March of 2003, featuring characters representing many of the prominent political figures involved.
- "Drama based on the events leading up to the Iraq War in March of 2003, featuring characters representing many of the prominent political figures involved."@en
- "Stuff happens...And it's untidy, and freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things.' The famous response of Donald Rumsfeld, American Secretary of Defense, to the looting of Baghdad, at a press conference on 11 April 2003, provides the title for a new play, specially written for the Olivier Theatre, about the extraordinary process leading up to the invasion of Iraq. How does the world settle its differences, now there is only one superpower? What happens to leaders risking their credibility with skeptical publics? From events which have dominated international headlines for the last two years David Hare has fashioned both a historical narrative and a human drama about the frustrations of power and the limits of diplomacy. Stuff Happens premiered at the National Theatre, London, in 2004 season and has subsequently been performed around the world. In April 2006, it was given its New York premiere at the Public Theater in this new, slightly updated text. - Amazon"@en
- "Toneeltekst over de aanloop naar de oorlog in Irak."
- "Typescript, dated Apr. 28, 2006."@en
- "Toneelstukken (teksten)"
- "Vertalingen (vorm)"
- "Stuff happens : a play"@en
- "Stuff happens"@en
- "Stuff happens"