Linked Data Explorer
Black nationalism in the United States : from Malcolm X to Barack Obama
- "From Malcolm X to Barack Obama"
- "Black nationalism. Is it an outdated political strategy? Or, as James Taylor argues in his rich, sweeping analysis, a logical response to the failure of post-civil rights politics? Taylor offers a provocative assessment of the contemporary relevance and interpretation of black nationalism as both a school of thought and a mode of mobilization. Fundamental to his analysis is the assertion that black nationalism should be understood not simply as a separatist movement--the traditional conception--but instead as a common-sense psychological orientation with long roots in U.S. political history. Providing entirely new lines of insight and analysis, his work ranges from the religious foundations of black political ideologies to the nationalist sentiments of today's hip-hop generation."
- "Black nationalism in the United States : from Malcolm X to Barack Obama"
- "Black Nationalism in the United States. ; From Malcolm X to Barack Obama"
- "Black nationalism in the United States from Malcolm X to Barack Obama"