Linked Data Explorer
50 early childhood literacy strategies
- "Fifty early childhood literacy strategies"
- "Fifty early childhood literacy strategies"@en
- "Presents fifty early childhood literacy strategies along with hand-on story activities and drawing and writing exercises."
- "Overview: Pre-service and in-service teachers alike get practical, up-to-date strategies and activities in this easy-to-use, easy-to-understand guide to teaching literacy to three-, four-, and five-year-olds. Readers discover the best picture books and activities to use with children, how to use them effectively, and how to ensure that children get the best benefits from their use. The book's unique approach presents the latest information on early literacy teaching strategies in 50 concise chapters divided into three sections: Children's Speaking/Listening, Children's Writing, and Children's Reading. This new edition includes the latest information on working with dual language learners, vocabulary development, and kindergarten reading, as well as practical applications of newly researched findings. Featured are: The latest information on early literacy in an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand format; Clear information on when, how, and with which students to use 50 practical strategies plus background information for creating additional strategies to reinforce each lesson; Guidance on what picture books and activities to use with children, how to use them effectively, and how to ensure that children can benefit from their use; Practical help for working effectively and successfully with dual language learners; New chapters on listening, vocabulary development, using dictation, working effectively with both writing and reading with dual language learners, and understanding kindergarten reading; Content updates include 69 new picture books, new activities in every chapter, 29 new children's artifacts, updated references, and a helpful Appendix of 26 appropriate web sites."
- "50 early childhood literacy strategies"
- "50 early childhood literacy strategies"@en