Linked Data Explorer
Orlando di Lasso studies
- "Orlando di Lasso was the most famous and most popular composer of the second half of the 1500s. This book of essays written by leading scholars from Europe and the United States is the first full-length survey in English of a broad spectrum of Lasso's music. The essays discuss his large and varied output with regard to structure, expressive qualities, liturgical aspects, and its use as a model by other composers, focusing in turn on his Magnificat settings, masses, motets, hymns, and madrigals."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Orlando Di Lasso Studies"
- "Orlando di Lasso studies"
- "Orlando di Lasso studies"@en
- "Orlando di Lasso Studies"