Linked Data Explorer
Health policy and politics a nurse's guide /
- "Examine the process of public policymaking, including agenda setting, government response, program response, implementation, and evaluation in this new edition of Health Policy and Politics: A Nurse's Guide. This book: Integrates the Institute of Medicine's (IOM's) Future of Nursing paper; Contains an updated chapter on finance and spending; Includes a new chapter focused on the impact of information technology on policymaking; Incorporates case studies that reflect modern-day problems and settings; Contains the most current information on the politics surrounding the ever-changing field of health policy; Describes how nurses in advanced practice can deliver quality health care by appropriate providers in a cost-effective manner; and explains how health policy affects practicing clinicians and administrators and how they can become politically active"
- "Health Policy and Politics : A Nurse's Guide"
- "Health policy & politics :"
- "Health policy and politics a nurse's guide /"@en
- "Health policy and politics : a nurse's guide /"