Linked Data Explorer
Graphic design a new history
- "The field of graphic design has grown significantly and this text makes an important critical contribution to the subject, taking into account new scholarship."
- "This 2nd edition of the history of graphic design explores its evolution from the late nineteenth century to the present day. Organized chronologically, the book illuminates the dynamic relationship between design and manufacturing, as well as the influence of technology, social change, and commercial forces on the course of design history. The layout of each chapter reflects the style of the period it describes, and more than 550 illustrations throughout the volume provide a visual record of over one hundred years of creative achievement in the field. This edition includes a new chapter on nineteenth-century design, and expanded sections on Swiss Style, Postmodernism, and contemporary design."
- "Geschiedenis (vorm)"
- "Graphic design a new history"@en
- "Graphic design a history"
- "Graphic design, a new history"
- "Graphic design : a new history"
- "Graphic design : a new history"@en
- "Graphic design : a history"
- "Graphic design : a history"@en