Linked Data Explorer
- "Freer and Redish's black letter outline on federal courts"@en
- ""This 6th edition expands the book's coverage of two fields that have grown in importance since the last edition: the Supreme Court's treatment of issues arising out of the War on Terror and the Guantanamo Bay detainees, and the role of international law and international judicial tribunals in domestic law. The book adds principal cases, including new Supreme Court decisions on standing, the Anti-Injunction Act, habeas corpus and the Suspension Clause, and removal jurisdiction. In addition, the authors address both Supreme Court and lower court cases on diversity jurisdiction. Many other cases, as well as the latest federal courts scholarship, have been added to the notes."--Publisher's website."
- "Study aids"@en
- "Trials, litigation, etc"
- "Trials, litigation, etc"@en
- "Outlines, syllabi, etc"@en
- "Outlines, syllabi, etc"
- "Federal courts"
- "Federal courts"@en
- "Federal courts : cases, comments and questions"
- "Federal courts cases, comments, and questions"@en
- "Federal courts cases, comments, and questions"
- "Federal courts : cases, comments, and questions"