Linked Data Explorer
Residential land development practices a textbook on developing land into finished lots
- "For more than 10 years, Residential Land Development Practices has been the favorite resource fro showing owners, local officials, and real estate professionals the way through the opportunities and pitfalls that accompany residential development projects. Reorganized to enhance clarity and usefulness, Residential Land Development Practices, Third Edition presents proven techniques and tools for developing vacant land into buildable lots. David Johnson draws on over 30 years of experience as an engineer, consultant, and lecturer to prepare an easy-to-use guide to basic concepts of land planning, subdivision design, and residential standards. He discusses practical aspects of real estate development, such as financing, scheduling, marketing, project approval, and permits. He completes the picture of a successful and sustainable development project by reviewing important issues connected with the bid process, project management, operations, and business practice. This third edition updates an ASCE Press classic with new illustrations, additional forms and checklists, and two entirely new chapters--one on types of residential land use and another on stormwater management and best management practices--ensuring that Residential Land Development Practices continues to be the best resource of its kind."
- "This comprehensive text focuses on how to develop raw land into marketable residential lots and homes, offering practical and proven techniques to manage land development operations and the process of regulating, debating, designing, and building residential neighborhoods. A successful management process of developing land on time and within budget is outlined in detail. The extensive reports and methods described are useful day-to-day management tools for the land development industry. Topics include cost estimating, conceptual design planning, approval strategies, the land development bid process, project management, and operational procedures."
- "Livres électroniques"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Residential land development practices a textbook on developing land into finished lots"@en
- "Residential land development practices a textbook on developing land into finished lots"
- "Residential land development practices : a textbook on developing land into finished lots"
- "Residential land development practices : a textbook on developing land into finished lots"@en