Linked Data Explorer
When Katie wakes : a memoir
- "1st Ballantine Books ed"
- "The author describes her painful childhood with a manipulative mother, her relationship with an abusive man, and the Labrador dog who gave her unconditional love and the strength to escape the patterns of abuse to build a new life for herself."
- "Connie May Fowler is known to the world as the author of bestselling novels and powerful essays'but no one knew that for years she was the victim of brutal abuse and relentless humiliation. Now in this harrowing, spellbinding memoir, Fowler finally tells her own story. The daughter and grand-daughter of battered women, Fowler found herself irresistibly drawn to a man who was bent on destroying her, physically and emotionally. Despite her youth, spirit, education, and wonderful talent, she was trapped in a cycle of violence and despair with no way out. Until the day she adopted an incredible puppy she named Kateland. With stunning candor, Connie May Fowler reveals how the unconditional love and loyalty of this dog helped her turn the corner, find a safe place, and reclaim her own life. A work of extraordinary passion and courage, When Katie Wakes holds out hope and inspiration to anyone who has ever dreamed of starting over."
- "Electronic books"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "When Katie wakes : a memoir"
- "When Katie wakes : a memoir"@en
- "When Katie wakes"
- "When Katie wakes a memoir"
- "Kærlighed gør ondt"@da
- "When Katie Wakes A Memoir"@en