Linked Data Explorer
Economics of regulation and antitrust
- "This new edition of the leading text on business and government focuses on the insights economic reasoning can provide in analyzing regulatory and antitrust issues. Departing from the traditional emphasis on institutions, Economics of Regulation and Antitrust asks how economic theory and empirical analyses can illuminate the character of market operation and the role for government action and brings new developments in theory and empirical methodology to bear on these questions. The fourth edition has been substantially revised and updated throughout, with new material added and extended discussion of many topics. (A cura dell'editore)."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Llibres electrònics"
- "Leermiddelen (vorm)"
- "Livres électroniques"
- "Fan long duan yu guan zhi jing ji xue : yuan shu di 3 ban"
- "Economics of regulation and antitrust"
- "Economics of regulation and antitrust"@en
- "反垄断与管制经济学 : 原书第3版"
- "Economic of regulation and antitrust"
- "The economics of regulation and antitrust"