Linked Data Explorer
Data Mining Applications Using Artificial Adaptive Systems
- "This volume directly addresses the complexities involved in data mining and the development of new algorithms, built on an underlying theory consisting of linear and non-linear dynamics, data selection, filtering, and analysis, while including analytical projection and prediction. The results derived from the analysis are then further manipulated such that a visual representation is derived with an accompanying analysis. The book brings very current methods of analysis to the forefront of the discipline, provides researchers and practitioners the mathematical underpinning of the algorithms, an"
- "Electronic books."
- "Data mining applications using artificial adaptive systems /"
- "Data Mining Applications Using Artificial Adaptive Systems"
- "Data Mining Applications Using Artificial Adaptive Systems"@en
- "Data mining applications using artificial adaptive systems"