Linked Data Explorer
Genetic roulette the gamble of our lives /
- ""When the US government ignored repeated warnings by its own scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our environment and food supply, it was a gamble of unprecedented proportions. The health of all living things and all future generations were put at risk by an infant technology. After two decades, physicians and scientists have uncovered a grave trend. The same serious health problems found in lab animals, livestock, and pets that have been fed GM foods are now on the rise in the US population. And when people and animals stop eating genetically modified organisms (GMOs), their health improves. This seminal documentary provides compelling evidence to help explain the deteriorating health of Americans, especially among children, and offers a recipe for protecting ourselves and our future." -- Publisher's description."
- ""Never-before-seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the U.S. population, especially among children...Monsanto's strong arm tactics, the FDA's fraudulent policies, and how the USDA ignores a growing health emergency are also laid bare. This sometimes shocking film may change your diet, help you protect your family, and accelerate the consumer tipping point against genetically modified organisms." -- Container."
- "Feature films."
- "Documentary films."
- "Nonfiction films."
- "Documentaries and Factual Films."
- "Short films."
- "Genetic roulette the gamble of our lives /"
- "Genetic roulette : the gamble of our lives /"
- "Genetic roulette the gamble of our lives"
- "Gamble of our lives"