Linked Data Explorer
- "In 1941, a young Harvard-educated journalist left New York with a list of around two hundred names. The names belonged to European artists and intellectuals unable to escape Nazi occupied territories. Varian Fry's mission was to aid those at risk of persecution by providing a means of escape. Using Fry's memoirs, archive film, and interviews, this program tells the story of a man respnsible for saving over two thousand people from the Nazi persecution."
- "How American journalist Varian Fry helped 2,000 people escape Nazi persecution in Vichy France, including some of the greatest writers, intellectuals and artists of the time."
- "Artist's Schindler"
- "Varian Fry the artist's Schindler /"
- "Varian Fry : the artist's Schindler"
- "Varian Fry the artist's Schindler."