Linked Data Explorer
The Holocaust Museum in Washington
- ""This illustrated volume 'chronicles the story of the development of and meaning behind the museum. Weinberg and Elieli provide readers with insight into the plan and construction of the structure; the design and selection of materials for the permanent exhibits; and the architectural considerations that helped to create such a rich and meaningful experience for all who visit the memorial. The authors explore the building and exhibits as well as discuss the values and principles inherent in any Holocaust collection.'" SLJ."
- "The Holocaust museum in Washington /"
- "The Holocaust Museum in Washington /"
- "The holocaust museum in Washington /"
- "The Holocaust Museum in Washington"@en