Linked Data Explorer
The road to West 43rd Street /
- "For nearly thirty years and through the tenure of five editors-in-chief, Nash K. Burger was on the editorial staff of the New York Times Book Review. In this engaging reminiscence he explores the route that took him to that bastion of the book world, headquartered in New York City on West 43rd Street. Burger is a natural raconteur whose ease with the word enhances this appealing narrative. His point of view, though particularly southern, has been honed for a national audience who will be entertained and enlightened by his personal perspective. Burger grew up in a circle of talented adolescents in Jackson, Mississippi, that includes one of his oldest friends, the author Eudora Welty, who preceded him at the Book Review during one summer when she served as copy editor."
- "The road to West 43rd Street /"@en
- "The road to West 43rd Street /"
- "Road to west 43rd street."@en
- "The road to West 43rd Street"@en