Linked Data Explorer
The Cambridge Companion to Rossini
- "This collection of specially commissioned essays on one of the most influential opera composers is divided into four parts, each exploring an important element of Rossini's work and his world. Chapters by specialists chart the course of Rossini's life and career through analysis of his reception; operatic texts and non-operatic works; and the individual works: Tancredi, Il barbiere di Siviglia, Semiramide, and Guillaume Tell."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc."@en
- "Handboeken (vorm)"
- "The Cambridge Companion to Rossini"@en
- "The Cambridge companion to Rossini /"
- "The Cambridge companion to Rossini /"@en
- "The Cambridge companion to Rossini"
- "The cambridge companion to Rossini"