Linked Data Explorer
A far rockaway of the heart
- "A sequel to A Coney Island of the Mind (written forty years after the original in what the author has called "a poetry seizure" that lasted more than a year), A Far Rockaway of the Heart is a sequence of one hundred and one related poems with recurrent themes. The author also thinks of it as a kind of caustic critique of modern poetry, including confrontations with or parodies of major figures in the literary avant-garde before the arrival of the Beat generation, notably Pound and Eliot, Beckett and Joyce."
- "Manuscripts for publication."
- "Online resources."
- "Far rockaway of the heart."
- "A Far Rockaway of the heart /"
- "A far rockaway of the heart : [poetry] /"
- "A far rockaway of the heart = Comme une lointaine jetée du coeur /"
- "Comme une lointaine jetée du coeur"
- "A far rockaway of the heart /"
- "A far rockaway of the heart"@en
- "A far rockaway of the heart"