Linked Data Explorer
The latino/a condition : a critical reader /
- "Jean Stefancic, research professor of law at Seattle University is the author of many articles and books on civil rights, law reform, and social change. --Book Jacket."
- "Richard Delgado is University Professor at Seattle University Law School."
- "In the last forty-five years, immigration reform has brought tens of millions of new immigrants from Latin American countries to the United States. Since critical race theory pioneers Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic compiled the first edition of The Latino/a Condition in 1988, the population has continued to grow exponentially, while scholarship on Latinos/as has grown just as quickly. The second edition of The Latino/a condition brings together a wide range of new and classic Latino and Latina voices from the fields of law, sociology, history, media studies, and politics to address questions."
- "Collecting a wealth of perspectives on these issues central to the Latino/a experience, Delgado and Stefancic offer a broad portrait of Latino/a life in the United States at the beginning of the twenty-first century."
- "The latino/a condition : a critical reader /"
- "The Latino/a condition : a critical reader"
- "The Latino/a condition : a critical reader /"
- "Latino condition"
- "Latina condition"
- "The Latino/a condition a critical reader /"
- "The Latino/a condition : critical reader /"