Linked Data Explorer
Green chemistry An introductory text.
This product is not available separately, it is only sold as part of a set. There are 750 products in the set and these are all sold as one entity.
- "The challenge for today's new chemistry graduates is to meet society's demand for new products that have increased benefits, but without detrimental effects on the environment. Green Chemistry: An Introductory Text outlines the basic concepts of the subject in simple language, looking at the role of catalysts and solvents, waste minimisation, feedstocks, green metrics and the design of safer, more efficient, processes. The inclusion of industrially relevant examples throughout demonstrates the importance of green chemistry in many industry sectors. Intended primarily for use by students and lecturers, this book will also appeal to industrial chemists, engineers, managers or anyone wishing to know more about green chemistry."
- "This product is not available separately, it is only sold as part of a set. There are 750 products in the set and these are all sold as one entity."@en
- "Sustainable development and environmental issues are at the forefront of public and government concern. Chemistry and Chemical Engineering may offer the solution to many of these challenges, but chemical can also be part of the problem. Green chemistry aims to provide environmentally benign products from sustainable resources, using processes that do not harm people or the environment. Aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students, this introduction to green chemistry encourages new ways of thinking about how products and processes are developed. These include methods of waste minimization, use of renewable feed stocks and the role of catalysis in reducing raw material use. This fully updated 2nd edition of Green Chemistry: An Introductory Text is easy to understand and particularly relevant to courses on clean technology and green chemistry. It includes case studies and real examples from industry to demonstrate how the techniques work in practice."
- "Ressources internet."
- "Electronic books."
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Llibres electrònics."
- "Green chemistry An introductory text."@en
- "Green Chemistry : an Introductory Text"
- "Green chemistry"
- "Green chemistry an introductory text /"
- "Green chemistry an introductory text /"@en
- "Green chemistry : an introductory text"
- "Green Chemistry"@en
- "Green chemistry : an introductory text /"