Linked Data Explorer
The enchanted cottage /
Two sad souls, a disfigured soldier and a homely young woman, inhabit a magical honeymoon cottage that renders them attractive.
- "Two sad souls, a disfigured soldier and a homely young woman, inhabit a magical honeymoon cottage that renders them attractive."@en
- "A plain maid falls in love with a disfigured ex-soldier, and together they find the happiness the world had denied them separately."@en
- "The story of a lonely, unattractive maid and a disfigured war hero who meet and fall in love in a mysterious cottage."@en
- "A pilot disfigured in a crash retreats to the seaside cottage where he was going to spend his honeymoon. He meets the homely maid who works there and, as the unlikely pair begin to fall in love, they are physically transformed into the beautiful people they begin to see in each other."@en
- "Fantasy about a pair of outcasts whose drabness and physical disfigurements drive them away from the society that labels them as unattractive, but unites them in a special bond only they can understand."@en
- ""After a crash disfigures his face and maims his body pilot Oliver Bradford (Robert Young) hides from family and friends in a seaside cottage. There he befriends homely gentle Laura Pennington (Dorothy McGuire). The two marry for companionship -- until some rare magic within the cottage transforms them into ardent and beautiful lovers"--Container."@en
- "Feature films"@en
- "Film adaptations."@en
- "Film adaptations"@en
- "Romance films."@en
- "Feature films."@en
- "Fiction films."@en
- "cottage enchanté :"
- "The enchanted cottage /"@en
- "Enchanted cottage (Motion picture)"@en
- "The enchanted cottage film /"
- "The enchanted cottage"@en
- "The enchanted cottage"
- "The Enchanted cottage"@en
- "The Enchanted cottage /"